According to the requirements of Right to Information Act 2005 a RTI Cell has been established in the Directorate
Following is the requirements for getting information as per RTI 2005
• A request for obtaining information act shall be made to the concerned State Public Information Officer or through the State Assistant Public Information Officer, as the case may be, accompanied by an application fee of rupees ten.
The application fee shall be paid in any of the following manners namely:-
• by affixing Court fee stamp; or by remitting the amount in the Government Treasury under the Head of account "0070 under the administrative services-60 other services-800 other receipts-42; other items"; or
• by cash remittance against proper receipt in the office of the State Public Information Officers/State Assistant Public Information Officer, as the case may be; or
• by demand draft/banker's cheque/pay order payable to the State Public Information Officers/State Assistant Public Information Officer.
Fee for Providing Information:
• rupees two for each page in 'A4' size paper;
• actual charge or cost price of the copy in larger size paper
• actual charge or cost price of sample or models, maps, plans etc;
• for inspection of records no fee for first hour, and a fee of rupees ten for every subsequent 30 minutes or fraction there of.
Appointment of Information Officer and Appellate Authority